Friday, November 30, 2012

Laser Cutting Stuff - What Have I Been Up To?

I've been introduced to the wonderful world of laser cutting. Most of the stuff I design is for work, used in modular robotics. Every so often I find time to create something just for fun. I can't share all the photos until after Christmas because most of these are gifts and I don't want to ruin the surprise (not that anybody reads this anyway). But here one of the things I made:



It is based on the piece by Robert Indiana, and made of pine board.

Preparing for a very DIY holiday season is taking up all my free time, but there are some other things in the works, though it could take a very long time:

  • New macro photography tools, as I continue to experiment with lenses, lighting, etc.
  • A simple HDR algorithm, for photos where no info (exposure time, camera model) is given
  • A few sewing projects
Check back later for lots of photos after the holiday season.


No comments:

Post a Comment